Autumn comes and Eczema flares



So let me express quickly the steps I've been doing up.
Doing the natural thing is always in my line of direction.
My eczema was thickening, crusting. I call it zombie skin.  A tiny scratch or brush with anything would cause the skin to come of in a chunk.  Ouch!  The heat my skin was producing was hot to the touch.  Like my blood was boiling into my arms and legs.  My legs would swell.  Any moisturizer I put on my skin would evaporate or penetrate,  within an hour my  skin would be dry again.    If I examined my skin closely, there were pockets of blisters, infection was setting in.
The areas covered with thickened, dry skin were my fingers, forearms, elbow creases, tops of knees, entire foot.  

I was beginning to see my lipid barrier was destroying, not maintaining in anyway and not preforming in the way it should..  I've felt as though using a steroid cream helps a lot.  But over repeated use, it stops doing it's job.  So I put it on hold for a few weeks.





Andrea Hoekzema Thompson from Facebook
I make this fantastic Coconut Cream - I call it NeemNBerry. I just love it. It's fantastic for skin that is dry and irritated by the harsh seasonal weather and indoor air. The skin soaks it up and relaxes with a new sense of comfort. Coconut oil has many phenomenal properties.

spilled all over the counter
 I made  infusion of coconut oil with Dried Neem leaf with a little bit of Vitamin C from a fruity tea called Ruby Sipper I had in my cupboard.   I also shared it with a co-worker. Her daughter has eczema bad, poor baby.  I hope it helped her and soothed her skin.



I did a GFSE cleanse. That helped.   The underlying cause was still in my system.
I began adding Diatomaceous Earth into my diet again.  
I painted my skin with a small batch of Diatomaceous Earth mixed with Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar.  -messy

My associate who is an acupuncturist ordered me some herbs for eczema Product: Derma Wind Release.  I have been taking something else called Quell Fire.  until that Derma wind arrives.  Let me just say, it's caused constipation and now diarrhea.  I'm feeling quite bad actually.  

This is calming the boiling feeling, it also has anti-fungal to help reduce the staph induced pimples.  Eczema has a poor fight against any type of infections.  Basically, the walls of Epidermis are weak.  Anything and Everything can penetrate the cellular structure of the skin and cause a flare up.   The skin of Eczema must be stronger in appearance.  It usually isn't!   So use a steroid cream and bring you defenses up.

 In some cases, if someone around you has the flu, or a cold. It can cause the eczema to flare.  Because that is the weakest link.  Like does Like.  
So if you can avoid a flare up.  Do it.

I'm not the type to stop work  or put my Life On Hold because of a flare. I actually embrace my sweet self and love my tattoos I call Eczema, Dermatitis, and Sclerosis, Xerosis... whatever I call it. It's me, nothing will stop me. Unless my skin is on fire.  Then I stop.  I just don't pay attention to it until it's severe.  Crazy me.       I always assume the problem is a internal thing, Gut, Emotional.

What Causes Your Eczema?  What makes it worse?  
More Importantly = What makes it Better? 


Comments

Popular Posts