Castor Oil For Eczema


Because I wash my hands a lot they get dehydrated and dry quickly.  I also blame hard water as that has a high amount of iron in the water.  


The lipid barrier is the brick and mortar that keeps the skin hydrated and soft.   
In irregular skin like Eczema, the hydration evaporates or absorbs at an uneven rate.  
So the skin becomes dry, very quickly.   For those with patchy areas of eczema, you are still experiencing dryness and chapping with harsh winter winds. 
 The delicate, sensitive, easily breakable skin needs nourishment and calming, soothing topical hydration to bring it back to some sense of normalcy.  

Itchy Skin happens.   

Recently my eyes have been affected by hay fever.  They are getting a little crusty in the mornings. I picked up a little bottle of clear eyes.  Not only that, 

I have a couple bottles of Castor Oil and I read on a Pinterest blog that it will help. 


My mascara may not be helping my itchy eyes so I'm going to avoid it for a while.  

Did you know you should toss your mascara every 3 months at the longest?  

I generally do not even keep it that long, 3 weeks at the most.

How to fix itchy, crusty eyes? 

1. Wash your face of all makeup.
2. Pour a bit of Castor oil in your palm 
3. Gently trace the lid of your eye above and below with your finger dipped gently in castor oil.  
4. Rest and allow the castor oil to soak into the irritated tissues of the eye.  
  






Comments

ORIGINCLINIC said…

Nice Information, your blog is sharing unique information....
Thanks for sharing!!!
wart removal clinic in hyderabad
skin rejuvenation treatment in hyderabad

Popular Posts