Eczema/ Shen healing straight to the heart


When your feeling overwhelmed, your shen is under pressure."My Shen!  My poor shen is suffering."  While I am here Defining Shen.. I know I am not fully present in my world when I'm hurting.

 
To calm and nurture our Shen is to speak delicately to ourselves in a loving manner. The more I begin to understand myself and the feeling of being ripped off.  Which is what I'm doing to my physical body I lie down to go to sleep and do a self-check on my energy and do a meditation of self-love.   Scanning my body for areas of darkness.  I fill it with light and love.  Gingerly acknowledging the pockets and holes and filling it with words of love and emotional comfort, joys of gratitude.  With my hands I apply slowly and methodically lotions and creams delicately allowing them to magically soothe my shen.    

As we physically comfort our skin with nourishing creams, soaps and lotions.  
My Experience with emotional balancing and healing old wounds is very beneficial.  
Shen-k-you Very Much.  






Every ounce of our being is directed around our true spirit. Our souls warm and strong resonate and dance in combination.  Our spirit can set us free from worries and discouragement.  I have struggled with my Shen since I was a youngster.  My Eczema would stimulate emotions of erratic behavior.  I would sit straight up in the middle of the night scratching my arms, legs, and feet.  I would awake in a state of confusion; my dreams cycle into delusions of bizarre natures. Over and over something mundane and strange.  Whenever we have an itchy skin condition it pushes our  Shen into a frantic state of disarray.  





I believe stress is a huge factor in the way I deal with itchy skin.  If I'm stressed, I'm going to take it out on my skin. Currently, on occasion, I will take Magnesium Malate.  It's so beneficial for your mental health. Because it is so calming to your nerves and relaxes your muscles on a deeper level.  

 There is no doubt that having eczema for all these years brings a sense of engrained isolation.  Because of long-standing eczema and asthma, I had as a child. I would be forced to care for myself in ways needed to calm the conditions of my skin.  With a lot of self-care and response to the SHEN.   The Spirit energy in my body feels more settled and in control.    

By bringing awareness into our true voice we can calm the Shen to cleanse the thoughts of anger and discomfort start fresh with a new body.  







Comments

Thank you so much for sharing such an awesome blog...
acne scars rx in Bangalore

Popular Posts