Eczema Improvement with allergy elimination technique


As you might know, I have had Eczema my entire life.  Thankfully so much improvement has come into my life thanks to diet restrictions and getting Allergy treatment with my dear friends at Holistic Care Approach.  


Over the past years we have treated a lot of environmental allergies and some core emotions that have come along with having this isolated condition for so many years. 


If you would like to know more about NAET please send me a note and I can help you find someone in your area who can begin treatments for you and your Eczema.

I would like to help empower you to get healthy.
There is nothing that makes me feel more passionate about your healing journey.

Call for more information 
Andrea Hoekzema Thompson

Beaubien Holistic Care 
3368 Beltline Court 
616.361-9221

Link to book



Comments

Popular Posts