Heal your eczema with natural therapies







Opening up with the form of a blog.  This has been a slight obstacle for some time.  The writing was my escape and I stopped.  I stopped because of the emotions behind the desire to search for solutions.  I spent time writing about my eczema journey - Unraveling that cord was incredible and exhausting but it was also my life's work.  I had since childhood, a condition that was limiting my body, mind, and spirit in so many ways.  Wrapped and woven with embarrassment, childish questions.  "What's wrong with your hands?" "You're hands look like my grandma's."  I cringed with the same hurt I felt all my life.  

Then, washing my hands with scalding hot water to remove the PH balance or dog dander from a client's skin after I did a massage.  My hands were perpetually cracked and in the process of healing or newly cracking at my finger creases.  The skin was so thick and rough from the many weeks and months of the process back and forth. The ebb and flow, healing and new thinning where I had no relief.  I had tiny bubbled up itchy skin, that had tiny blisters below that craved for release.  Webbed within my fingers a new rash is always forming.  I know now that Hibiclens soak for a few minutes removes the itch and begins to heal the bubbling irritation. 

After all the NAET I did to treat the tree, grass, pollen, dog dander, and cat fur.  Dog saliva, chemicals, environmental toxins like pesticides, and other known irritants.  Eczema remained with me.  My body has heaviness and responses.  All wrapped into emotions.  Finding the path. On this new moon, to write as a lesson.  To write as an expression.  I'm looking forward to infusing my poetic side.  Possible taking this course to find what lies underneath. 







What I didn't write in the blog publically was the quickness in which I did the NAET treatments.  After treating the emotions related to my eczema.  The exhaustion of my muscles, the heaviness, and tiredness in my feet every day.  My eczema was located close to my ankles and feet.  I needed to wear socks and cover them up.  Friction and irritations from shoes caused eczema to feel worse.  I stopped wearing socks with my boots this year.  The skin on my ankles doesn't itch like it used to.  Sure I still have little rashes on my fingers but using Hibiclens helps to put a stop to the itch right away. 

We treated exhaustion and fatigue, sadness, anger, hatred.  Generally, you feel tired by the weekend, but that's when I do most work.  Finding ways to rest mid-week is a great way to regroup and complete the working weekend.  Here's to the weekend warriors!  


I hope my writing is giving you some hope, information, and a message to continue moving on in your own eczema journey.  Please leave a comment below if you want help or advice on your eczema breakouts.  I want to know what you're doing to maintain a help your eczema skin conditions.   This is a safe space for you to connect with others.   


https://www.vagaro.com/beaubienholisticcare

Comments

Popular Posts