Blistering Eczema




This technology has helped me and my clients so much!  Thank you Sciton BBL!  I love you. I really do. Sciton has groundbreaking treatments and I will tell you how it worked for my eczema (pompholyx eczema) on the palms of my hands.   

So with the often hand washing, friction from rubbing hands into things, there was quite a long-standing bubbling, blisters and irritation that was going on with my eczema.  It wouldn't heal. The skin will crack and split.  The blisters on my palms would rarely dry out enough to make a healing change.

Incoming Sciton BBL 420 filter.  I pulsed it on my palms using a specific blue light.  Just to see how that would work.  And the pompholyx eczema began to surface and pimple, it dried up perfectly before my eyes! 

 

I did one more 420 BBL treatment on my hand.  I was amazed about how it began to dry up and form crusts that were healing. - and it went away the next day.    Relieved - thanks for letting me share my story

 I  compare pompholyx eczema to acne.   By the way, it behaves so badly.

 Regardless, the skin is strengthened, the natural moisture content is re-awakened, there is a change taking place in your skin.

Okay, sometimes it flares up, but not nearly as bad as it was!   It was painful.  Once I was playing thumb war with my nephew who had long fingernails.. and he dug those suckers right into my palm. Ouch!!!  I knew I had to do something about that stubborn eczema spot. 




     People often ask me - "How long does it last?"  In the case of any adavnced treatment to your skin.  Each corrective change means you work to continue to maintain the change.   2-4 times a year.  To freshen up our looks or adjust our home care.  Of course, there may be exposure to an allergen and this can cause the condition to come back.  
 Our skin is a forever evolving, changing system.  Created many layers and function-  If it's under stress - and we all know that there is stress.  We need to correct it.


Do you like what you see?  Let my experiments help you resolve your stubborn eczema issues.   Share your experiences with me!  


Follow me on the Facebook

consultations are a wonderful way to learn more about your skin conditions and how to treat them. 










Comments

Popular Posts